Because sometimes it’s just ok to ‘blush’ – especially if it’s SeneGence!
My fair skin and a lack of prominent cheek bones makes me want to wear the right blush to ‘break-up’ my face. I have always worn blush. Powder blush. Although a year or so ago, I did actually pick up a Bare Minerals ‘stick’ blush.
I swiped it across my cheeks and then put on a 2nd coat with a brush and powder. It worked.
But nothing, NOTHING compares to the latest blush I have loved since day one!
BlushSense. It literally takes one drop to do the trick.
And that one drop ends up with two on each cheek – then blend it in….
It really is that easy!
Here are the reasons I love this blush –
- It’s not powder so it travels great!
- There are some great colors! I have tried Coral and Bronze….
- It’s overall better value for your money.
- It lasts all day
- It lasts a long time (I am not quite sure because I am still using my tube…=)
- You don’t have to go to Ulta or your favorite beauty supply store to get it…
- You can get it from Ceejae @ The Lip Bar and she will have it to you in a just a few days (or sometimes sooner, ha)
- And for my Minneapolis friends….fear not, Karen Jetson @ Fab Lips Amore is there for you!
As y’all know, I have been hooked on Ulta for a few years now but the more I use SeneGence products, the more I love the convenience, value and results.
This would be a great Christmas press and you would be supporting our locals…I will continue to post other items I have used – tried and true in upcoming weeks. For now – hats off to the holiday season and be sure to look your best!